I was given ” The Inspiring Blog ” Award
Thank you to Eunice of “Living and Lovin”. I don’t have alot of time so will do my best in one shot.
Seven things about me:
1.I am clean and sober for some time now.
2. Had my heart broken more than once and forgiving them, myself, and not only surviving but thriving.
3. I am grateful that I live close to the river valley which runs through the city and nature is only minutes away.
4. I have faith in a Living, Loving God , that is constantly within me and all around me, although I don’t always remember that.
5. I love the cosiness of my modest apartment where I love to sit and curl up with a good book and cup of coffee.
6. I recently had pneumonia which I have healed well from because I took the time to rest and acknowledge my goodness. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
7. I really enjoy photography, reading and writing.No kidding!
And now I will mention those who have inspired me, with no obligation to act upon the mention but I do invite all to check out their blogs (drumroll please):
Robin Lee of Through the Healing Lens
Julie of JMGoyer
Mia McPherson of On the Wing Photography
Ron Dudley of Feathered Photography
Lightscapes Nature Photography
Darwin Wiggett and Samantha Chrysanthou of Oopoomoo
Munchow’s Creative Photography
Leaf and Twig
Christopher Martin Photography